Seminar and Application Information
Students and enthusiasts of martial arts have many reasons for their interest in the martial arts. Some are drawn to the physical fitness and weight-loss aspects of training. Others seek to add discipline and self control to their lives. While still others are concerned about safety and self-defense.
Join the IKSA
IKSA members are free to practice Martial Arts in accordance with their own style. IKSA offers its members many opportunities to expand their knowledge and expose them to different styles of Martial Arts to expand their knowledge base. IKSA members are independent in their own style or organization and operations, but they are NEVER alone.
IKSA Members can:
1. Attend IKSA seminars as both instructors and students
2. Contribute to IKSA newsletter as an author
3. Network with other IKSA instructors for support and ideas
4. Issue rank to their students through IKSA
5. Be promoted through IKSA
6. Have their organization listed on the IKSA web site
7. Internet exposure for you organization
Join the IKSA and receive:
1. Two year renewable Charter Membership
2. Member instructor ID card
3. Marketing and Business assistance
4. International recognition of your organization
Please Contact Us if you have any questions about our programs or would like to know about other programs that may not be listed here.